Established in 2004, our successful client offers their extensive customer base with tailored and automated solutions. They pride themselves on listening to what their client needs and delivering specialist solutions, which has elevated them above their competitors in a saturated market.
This is an outstanding chance to build a lasting career with a truly innovate technology company who understand the importance of their employees. They offer a sociable, dynamic working atmosphere – the perfect place for aspiring STEM graduates!
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Full bespoke training, excellent progression, learning & development opportunities
- Regular socials in an inclusive and welcoming atmosphere
- Pension contributions
- Fun, modern offices in a highly sought after location
- Deliver technical support, answering queries online or over the phone/via email
- Utilise your SQL/C++/C# and scripting skills to customise, configure and integrate within 3rd party systems
- Ad-hoc duties when required, as directed by senior members of staff
- Proactively engage in the technical approach of the organisation to ensure functional and UI requirements are met
- Manage complex service issues by funnelling them towards the relevant members of IT support
- Liaise closely with external agencies for technical support when issues cannot be overcome in house
- Educated to degree level in a STEM related discipline
- Discernible interest in Technology/IT
- SQL and C++ knowledge is desirable with an in-depth knowledge of C#
- Some .Net coding knowledge is also preferred
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'