C# Software Developer.
Location: Bristol City Centre
Salary and benefits: £40-55,000 dependent on experience, Bupa healthcare scheme and pension.
The successful C# Software Developer will have the opportunity to work within financial services and take part in ongoing development of our client's online trading platform.
Our client is offering 1 week orientation in Bermuda, so what are you waiting for? Apply Now!
C# Software Developer - Key Skills:
- Strong C# programming experience.
- Strong MS SQL Server experience.
- Experience with developing web based applications using ASP.NET.
- Good English communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the role:
Our client is seeking C# Software Developer to be an integral part of a small development team of 3 people. With over 4000 hours of pure development project work available, this opportunity offers the right professional to keep up with the latest technologies and keep busy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Full life cycle development; from requirements gathering, analysis and design to development.
- Taking part in the development of ongoing projects on our client's online trading systems. The projects are aimed at adding these functionalities:
- Online and internal FX Trading
- Online and internal Bond Trading
- FX Sweep process for Prop Trading
For more information about this C# Software Developer role, please apply now for an interview.
- Software Development