Our HFT Trading client in Boston is seeking a "Senior Software Developer (C++) - High Frequency Trading" to join their team on permananet basis.
Our client is open ot hearing the expectations of interested and suitable candidates.
You must meet at least one of these minimum requirements:
- 5+ years of working experience in C/C++ in a UNIX environment.
- Demonstrated success in architecting low latency applications in C++.
In addition, here are some of the skills that we're looking for:
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns and best practices.
- ?Experience with parallel and distributed computing.
- Interest in a career outside large tech or financial firms.
- Experience collaborating on large software projects.
- Knowledge of financial trading systems (feed handlers, OMS, order execution, binary/direct/prop feeds, or FIX engines).
- High Frequency Trading