Customer Service/Team Leader for a leading Car parking Company.
Must have full valid driving licence
An exciting opportunity for you to take a first step on to the management career ladder.
- The purpose of this role is to supervise and co-ordinate the activities of a frontline team of 5 staff to achieve
- financial budget and excellent standards of quality customer service.
- Lead by example whilst continually providing/improving service to the business and customer focused service to the customer/client
- Provide ideas and solutions to managers to recommend changes and improvements in respect of recurring customer complaints
- Maintain good communications and liaise regularly with your Cluster Manager
- Being the first point of call for car park staff, seeking assistance and agreeing on actions to resolve outstanding issues
- Deputise for the Cluster Manager in their absence
- Provide support, advise and direct car parking colleagues in the achievement of their agreed objectives and prescribed core standards
- Appraise performance regularly and instigate appropriate action to address shortcomings
- Carry out Inductions for all new staff
- Train and develop them to be capable of performing to the standard expected by the Company
- Undertake performance review processes with all members of your frontline teams addressing areas of poor performance immediately and offering support to close gaps
- Maintain good relations with all relevant regulatory authorities and local businesses
- Collate and send daily sales reports to your Cluster Manager
- Ensure procedures for handling and banking cash is adhered to
- Maintain compliance with Company policies on Health & Safety
- Monitor the appearance of the designated car park, take action to ensure that Company standards including clean, safe and working are achieved and maintained
- Communicate weekly rosters for frontline staff and arrange cover for absence
Work with all managers and staff to implement successful marketing and promotional initiatives to increase sales and maximise income opportunities
Ensure the assigned car parks achieve/exceed budgeted turnover and operating profit and ticket sales
Enormous opportunity for career and salary progression.
Hours of work- You will work the hours 8.30-5.30 ( 5 over 7 shift pattern, you will work one weekend in three )
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job