Key Skills: C#, Selenium, ETL
Commutable From: Croydon, Epson, Twickenham, Slough, Dartford, Guildford
This C# Automation Tester role is a great opportunity to join an international retailer who are at the top of their game in Europe.
You’ll create automated test frameworks utilising Selenium in a CD environment, ensuring the data platforms operate at peak performance.
This will involve liaising directly with fellow testers and stakeholders, ensuring that all products are tested to the highest quality.
With the team looking to expand by approximately 10 testers in H1, this is a fantastic chance to join during a period of investment and growth.
Your average day would include:
- Creating automated test frameworks and scripts
- Liaising with fellow testers and developers
- Testing ETL implementations
- Working across the full software testing lifecycle
- Working with their Oracle platforms
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Proven experience of creating your own automation test frameworks
- Extensive experience of testing with Selenium in C#
- Worked with ETL scripts
- Worked in a continuous deployment environment
- Experience with TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus, Specflow or Cucumber is an advantage
- Willingness to learn and challenge yourself
- Knowledge of the testing pyramid
- Excellent communication skills
THERE IS NO SPONSORSHIP OFFERED WITH THIS POSITION
My client is reviewing C.Vs this week, to be considered or to find out more information please get in touch either by applying or by emailing on 
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job