My clients, who are a micro health simulation modelling company are currently looking to expand and add a Python/ C++ Developer to the team. My clients work both in the in the public and private sector; working with corporations in life sciences, pharmaceuticals, insurance and more.
You will be working on their current platform, and also aiding in the migration from C++ to Python.
You will be directly involved with coding, code reviews, system debugging, development of operational procedures.
- Writing code supported by continuous integration practices and unit testing
- Writing C++ code
- Writing Python code for new microsimulation platform
- Creating new model outputs
- Working and collaborating with other developers and epidemiologists working through a product backlog
- Participating in the entire SDLC
- Exposure to Data Science and machine learning will be beneficial for the role
- CI/CD experience
- Fully remote role
- Share Options
- 27 days holiday
- Pension scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'