Our Client are seeking C# Programmer to join their team in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
• Experience of using one or all of C++, C#, Java, and Kotlin
• Ideally, knowledge of SQL
• Understanding of basic object orientated design
• Ideally, familiarity with clean code concepts and unit testing
• Driving license is required, as is a passport, and willingness to travel both within the UK and overseas.
• As a large percentage of clients are overseas, when support is required this role requires occasional "time window working", in which the working day slides within the 24 hour period to match the working hours of the user.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"