A Technical .Net Web Developer is required to join a membership organisation while they embark on a digital transformation program. You will be part of a team responsible for transforming their main site and online services, alongside their CRM system and cloud infrastructure. This will involve supporting, enhancing and deploying existing online services for internal and external users.
Location: Central London (West End)
Start: ASAP - Notice periods accepted
Working closely with an Applications Analyst and Project Manager in a new team, the role involves a mixture of Development and DevOps which will involve supporting, optimising and developing new and existing features for live products as well as legacy systems. You will also have an input on the Continuous Integration and Deployment (CID) process.
If you possess good all-round, hands-on knowledge of the digital development lifecycle, and how this has changed over the past decade, you could be well-suited to this role. You have scope to play an important part in establishing processes, workflows and the deployment process in general.
- C# ASP.NET MVC and SQL Server
- RESTful services Web API
- Moderate T-SQL skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS and frameworks such as jQuery
- Previous experience with Classic ASP would be advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience using CID tools such as Team City, Octopus Deploy
- Demonstrable experience deploying to AWS cloud hosting services such as EC2, RDS and S3
- Experience working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment
- Can effectively communicate software architecture to a recognised standard
Please apply by sending your CV via the job advert in the first instance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job