Your role will be to facilitate the smooth day to day operation of a multi-disciplined Software Development team in support of business processes and our external client facing solutions.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop project plans and objectives for the team
- Identify project risks, manage project schedule, project budget and solve any project conflicts
- Lead Project Managers to enable delegation and resource control within the project lifecycle from inception to completion
- Create clear and attainable project objectives, building the project requirements, and managing the constraints of the project management triangle, to cover cost, time, scope, and quality
- Provide vision and leadership to various multifunctional product development teams
- Train and mentor other developers in the team to suggest best practice
- Share your ideas to help deliver robust solutions and the opportunity to develop using the latest technologies
- Conduct regular performance appraisals with the team and assist in setting targets / objectives
- Technical architectural strategy developing solutions based on business requirements in an agile, iterative environment
- C# .NET / SQL Server development
- Unit test frameworks (NUnit / SpecFlow / MS Test / XUnit )
- HTML5, CSS and JS
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or relegion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job