C# .NET Developers - Caerphilly - Salaries up to £36500 + Fantastic benefits including a very flexible working environment (flexi-time / 9 day fortnight) + Up to 10% Annual bonus
I have multiple exciting opportunities for a number of Developers to take up positions within a prestigious Engineering consultancy. You will be working on numerous interesting projects the majority of which are newly awarded contracts, so there will be minimal BAU work.
You will work on the development of a new product using the latest .NET technologies. Successful applicants will be placed within a multi-disciplined software engineering team where you will have a chance to develop as a professional while shaping the direction of important projects with the common goal to deliver outputs that meet the customers' needs to a high quality within agreed timescales.
* Software design, development and testing.
* Build software components to a high standard so that they can be put forward for integration in to a larger system.
* Identify problems, likely causes and solutions.
* Participate in planning and agile team meetings.
Required Technical Experience
- Agile and SCRUM techniques and methodologies.
Beneficial Technical Experience
- NET Core
- Aurelia or AngularJS
- MV* pattern
- Single Page Application Frameworks (e.g. Aurelia Angular)
- Solid software design and development experience, preferably in complex systems.
- Experience using software development standards and processes.
Education & Desirable Experience
- Ideally Degree qualified in a relevant discipline or equivalent commercial experience.
- Excellent Opportunities for supported professional development
- Flexible working environment e.g. Flexi-time / Accrued hours
- Competitive pension
- 25 Days annual leave
- Flexible benefits
- Travel opportunities
- .NET Core
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job