Senior C# .NET developers - Pioneering Development team - Wirral to £50,000
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity within a market leading Insurance company for a Senior Developer!
Your new role
As one of our Senior Developers you will be responsible for:-
- Leading a small team of developers
- Designing and developing high quality software systems to supporting a growing organisation
- Proposing technical and functional designs
- Managing the development work within projects
- Leading technical demonstrations to project teams and business users
- Supporting and developing automated build and deployment systems
- Considering continuous improvement and introducing new technologies
What you'll need to succeed
Successful Senior Developers will possess a combination of some of the following skills:-
- Delivery of software development projects in a fast paced Agile environment
- Experience in TDD approaches to development
- Familiar with Continuous Integration tools (Teamcity or Octopus)
Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack
- .NetCore, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API.2.0
- MS SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Message bus technologies such as MSMQ/Rabbit MQ
- Visual studio, Git, VS Code or JIRA
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with career development and training at the cutting edge of technology, in a flexible working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'