C# .Net Developer Applicants should be passionate about developing software in an agile software development environment and be looking for a challenge.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Improve performance and security of applications
- Actively contribute to design and SCRUM meetings
- Produce clear and accurate code that complies with design documentation and that complies with internal standards
- Manage -Provide regular, accurate and timely status reports to line manager and team with regards to project status and issues and following all internal processes
- We are looking for ways to do things better, so you’ll be encouraged to take on smaller projects to do that
- At least 2 years C# .net experience in a commercial development environment Experience of distributed architectures and micro-service delivery
- Good Knowledge and experience with Visual Studio 2017
- Detailed knowledge of the .NET Framework
- Experience of writing software for cloud environments (Azure and/or AWS)
- Experience in of RDMS most importantly SQL Server
- Experience of integrating solutions with external 3rd party systems
- Experience of writing C# automated tests (Unit, Integration)
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'