Responsible to the Technical Manager the role will provide an opportunity to work with the existing and evolving technology framework of Microsoft Azure and Office 365. The successful C# .Net Developer will work on both custom development projects and development of a suite of Azure applications that are fully integrated into Office 365 framework.
our clients have been SharePoint specialists since 2003 and over the last 5-years have extensively researched and developed applications to work within the Azure and Office 365 framework.
The specific responsibilities include:
- Adherence to development policies, processes and internal systems update
- Ongoing knowledge gathering, appliance and communication
- Undertaking handovers to QC and Project Teams and to Clients where necessary
- Provision of technical documentation for consumption by QC, Project Management, Support, Marketing and Clients
- Managing scheduled sprint work spread over multiple projects to meet project milestones and support SLAs
- Demonstrable knowledge of .NET Core / .NET Framework based Web API development
- Demonstrable knowledge of Office 365 / SharePoint development – On-prem (2010+) and Online versions
- Demonstrable knowledge of SQL database-oriented development (Entity Framework experience preferred)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with using Azure
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'