C# .Net Developer with strong C# .Net MVC skills required by our client, a company that supplies enterprise solutions to the financial services and healthcare sectors. The C# .Net Developer will be involved in the development of new cloud-enabled messaging and SaaS solutions.
The successful C# .Net Developer primary duties will be to maintain and improve the existing codebase, deliver new features and products as well as embracing the very latest technologies and practice.
C# .Net Developer Responsibilities
- Writing code and developing features for new and existing products
- Be an active team member and participate in collaborative development and code-reviews
- Be involved in the full lifecycle of product development
- Participate in cross-team activities such as knowledge sharing and documentation
C# .Net DeveloperRequirements
- Five years’ experience with developing software using C# and ASP.NET MVC Object-oriented programming
- Experience with Azure (ideally a minimum of two years of experience)
- Workplace pension
- 25 days holiday
- 37.5 hours per week (9 am – 5.30pm inc 1 hour for lunch)
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'