C# Developer | Bristol/Edinburgh/Newcastle | Salary: Up to £70,000
I have an exciting opportunity for a Developer with a strong C# .NET background, who thrives on being surrounded by likeminded, collaborative individuals. You'll have the luxury of being part of a company who follow an Agile approach in their work and who have a genuine passion for technology.
If you're a person who prefers to be client-facing, being able to showcase your skills and want the fulfilment from being able to be part of the full project lifecycle, this is the role for you.
You'll also be part of a team working to build scalable, bespoke systems which will be critical to the businesses my client works with.
- You'll have relevant C# .NET experience in a commercial setting.
- Experience with use of Agile methodology.
- OO design principles and patterns.
- The desire and ability to develop your knowledge of new technologies on the job.
- Relevant University Degree.
- Past experience in a consultancy position.
- Experience in the full software development cycle.
What's in it for you?
- An industry competitive salary up to £70,000.
- Holidays of 25 days for annum, excluding bank holidays.
- Incremental death in service plan.
- Incredible career progression opportunities, including certifications.
- Group income protection cover.
- Various employee perks and benefits.
What to do next?
If this sounds like you or someone you may know, don't hesitate to get in touch with directly for a confidential chat via or otherwise e-mail me a copy of your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job