Our client are a fast growing digital business.
With a proven track record of implementing code from the backend to the front end you will be the person that ensures the cogs turn, the data is pushed or pulled,the records are updated and the end user experience is first class.
You are the code guru with the can-do attitude and the skills to make it happen.
Proven experience in a development role is essential.
Very important skills that you need to ace.
- C# and VB.Net
- ASP.NET MVC. Webforms experience an advantage.
- WCF (SOAP) and WEB Api (Restful) services.
- Client Frameworks jQuery and Angular JS
- Experience of relational databases (MSSQLServer)
Skillst that would be an advantage to have.
- Azure platform including serverless functions, Azure Storage and App Services and the surrounding technologies.
- SiteFinity CM Sor experience of asimilar content management system.
- Object Orientated Programming and SOLID principles.
Very important stuff about you.
- Proven track record of development across awide range of systems.
- Passionate about what you do and technology.
- Vibrant and up-beat with a'cando’attitude.
- Confident to challenge ideas and bring new ones to the table.
You will be joining a dynamic team that works closely with all facets of the business to
ensure the business provide seamless integration between both internal and external systems and that their frontend user experience is fantastic.
You’ll be involved in planning,designing and implementing a wide,varied and demanding set ofprojects.
The rewards are a competitive salary based on experience, bonus scheme and numerous other employee initiatives surrounded by an amazing team winning business.
- Web Applications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job