An international award winning service provider located in Norwich requires an application developer to join their thriving organisation.
You will be working as part of a nimble, dynamic, well supported team of developers building, documenting, testing and maintaining Windows applications specified by the Solutions Architect(s), that contribute to the efficiency and performance of the company.
Experience in C#.net MVC & SQL Server Application development and programming, preferably 1+ years, excellent communication skills (written and oral) and must be organised and reliable.
- Develop and test IT technology solutions
- Support Incidents to be resolved within agreed SLA
- Ensure all required documentation is created and kept updated at all times, including but not limited to: Change documents, diagrams, Test plans, Test evidence
- To establish a constructive, impactful and collaborative relationship with customers and manufacturers to achieve successful delivery.
- Compliance with respective accreditation guidelines.
- Act with customers in mind and to further business interests at all times
- Seek and use feedback to improve self and service delivery
Monday to Friday - standard office hours
- Application Development
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Microsoft SQL Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job