£50,000 - £70,000 + benefits
My client is a global financial services business operating in 100+ countries and they are looking for a C# Developer to join the team on a permanent basis.
Do you want to develop cutting edge technology used by competitors?
Do you want to work on the latest Technology?
Do you want to work form a business who invests in its employees?
· Designing, testing, implementing and refactoring code (C#).
· Implementing unit tests (C#, NUnit)
· Developing test frameworks and associated automated test cases.
· Debugging code after review to identify defects
· Working closely with test engineers to guarantee suitable test coverage, identifying and executing manual tests if necessary,
· Participating in sprint meetings, striving to continuously improve the team velocity
· Working with the Product Owner to help create User Stories and define acceptance criteria,
· Documenting requirements analysis or design decisions.
· Software Development experience including full lifecycle projects
· C# .NET skills (or Java, Python, C++)
Sounds interesting? Please apply immediately.
Keywords - C#, .net, C++ Developer, Java Developer, Application Developer, .NET Developer, Software Engineer, Software Architect, Developer, Software Developer
Commutable from London, Berkshire, Middlesex, London, Surrey, Sussex, Kent, Hampshire
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job