Our client, an Investment Management firm is recruiting for a Full stack .Net Developer to start w/c 18/2.
Position: Full stack .Net Developer
Duration: 6 month contract with likelyhood of extension
Location: Central London EC2
Rate: £400 - 450 p/day
Key skills / responsibilities:
- Development and maintenance of the VB & C#.NET software platform
- Development and maintenance of the data warehouse & ETL environment
- Migration of portfolio data onto the their target platform including analysis of source data, mapping data into the Phoebus template, implementing and testing the migration process.
- Ensure all developments fit within the overall system architecture and design strategy, and make sure code is of a consistent and appropriate standard.
- Manage and maintain the company codebase using industry best practice to provide full audit and control capabilities.
- Work with all stakeholders to best prioritise system developments and deliver to agreed release schedules.
- Manage the technical migration of loan portfolios onto the system that occur from time to time.
- Excellent C# and VB.NET skills (WinForms, WCF and WebAPI)
- Excellent MS SQL Server skills, with extensive database design and data migration experience.
- Competency in best practices and techniques – unit testing, design patterns, SOLID principles.
- Ability to analyse problems, think creatively, and make effective decisions in the appropriate timescale
- Self-motivator and ability to work autonomously as well as part of a wider development team
- Strong communicator with an ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical colleagues
- Experience in deploying and maintaining solutions in Microsoft Azure is desirable
This position will call on their knowledge, experience and creativity to become a key player in both pro-active and re-active projects which will demand an extremely high attention to detail and accuracy.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'