You will be joining at the ground floor of an entirely greenfield project, created in ASP.NET Core, Angular 5, and Azure. You will have the chance to influence development practices, create innovative web based solutions, and continue progressing in your career as the team grows.
If you want to join a company where you will have real influence and be a key part of their talented and supportive development team then this is the role for you!
- Design, build, and maintain greenfield systems with clean, efficient, and reliable code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise innovative solutions to these problems
- Support the application during development and rollout
- Influence development practices and discussions
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- 3rd Party API’s
- ASP.NET Core
- Angular 2 / Angular 4 / Angular 5
- Payment solutions development
Having recently placed the Lead Developer I have a very good understanding of the culture and environment as well as influence into the hiring process. They are looking to line up interviews for later this month so that you will be able to come on board right at the beginning of development.
If this is of interest then get in touch on or apply TODAY!
Joshua Taylor –
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job