C#/.Net Developer - £40,000 - £48,000 - Farnborough
Rutherford Grant Recruitment are looking for a number of openings for talented ASP.Net C# MVC developers to join their rapidly expanding team based in their Hampshire office. They are offering the opportunity to work on the latest technologies in the Microsoft stack (Currently using MVC5 and Core), dealing with the biggest clients in the market.
Our client is a leading UK software house, developing bespoke software operational software, as well as SaaS solutions for established businesses and start-ups.
- Development of high quality bespoke software code.
- Ability to discover, learn and integrate new technologies into applications to speed up system development or offer cutting edge services to our clients.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- .Net Framework
- ASP.NET MVC5 or newer
- SQL Server (designing relational databases, T-SQL)
- Opportunity to work on full life cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging.
- Work with the latest technologies in the Microsoft Development stack (i.e. MVC5/.NET Core).
- Join a very established organisation with outstanding career progression opportunities to Senior Developer, Team Lead and Architect levels.
- Work with established IT experts to ensure your full potential as a software developer.
- As a Microsoft partner the client will support your professional development and will assist you in gaining or updating relevant Microsoft qualifications (i.e. MCP, MCPD, MCAD & MCTS).
- Work with Blue Chip clients, creating software to a great standard.
Commutable from: Hampshire, Reading, Slough, Guildford, Woking, Farnham, Horsham, Farnborough, Maidenhead, Hayes, Harrow, Camberley, Ascot, London
We are shortlisting candidates for this role NOW. If it this sounds like the role you have been looking for then please e-mail your CV and a covering letter or alternatively you can call Halimah on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job