Our client is a leading, well established supplier of software and services to the real estate sector with a high reputation for the quality of its products. They offer an excellent working environment providing career advancement opportunities.
An enthusiastic senior software developer is required to join their team at their central London headquarters. We are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable individual, who in addition to technical ability, has excellent communication and leadership skills to mentor the less experienced in the team. These communication qualities both verbally and written are essential.
The role involves the continued development of our client’s new websites and APIs using Angular, KnockoutJS and C#.Net.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Operate as both a development and support resource as necessary
- Provide on-site services to customers as required
- Contribute to and follow coding standards and best practices
- Contribute to and follow delivery process
- Work with test team and business analysts
- Ensure work is Unit Tested to an appropriate standard
- Take ownership of team delivery
You must have:
- Awareness and ability to understand and discuss the business processes that the development software must support
- Ability to be credible to customers at all levels
- Ability to prepare a detailed Programming Specification based on user requirements
- In-depth appreciation of the full software application development cycle
- Ability to produce complex documents using appropriate MS Office tools to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
Technically, you will need to have experience of most of the following. Training will be provided for any gaps in your skills.
- Angular 4 (Typescript)
- KnockoutJS or similar frameworks
- Visual Studio and C# 6, web development using HTML 5, MVC 5, etc.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Practical and demonstrable and transferable knowledge of industry standard patterns and coding practices (ie. SOLID, GoF, BDD, TDD) and reasons for each
Any experience of working within an Agile environment would be advantageous as would any knowledge of Flux Style data architecture, Jasmine, RxJs, SCM tools, RESTful architecture, HTTP and DevOps toolset.
If you want to work with a great team, be challenged, and work in a fast-moving collaborative environment for one of London’s top software groups, then please apply straight away for this urgent requirement. Salary is expected to be up to £62k depending on experience plus benefits. A higher reward may be considered for a truly exceptional candidate, especially if you can combine the technical and communication skills with knowledge of the real estate / property sector.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job