C# MVC Angular Lead Software Developer - £60,000 - 80% hands on, 3 days working from home per week

Posted 16 April by Executive Resource Group
Easy Apply

Register and upload your CV to apply with just one click

C# MVC Angular Lead Software Developer - £60,000 - 80% hands on, 3 days working from home per week

MS Gold partner client- record performance in Covid!

I seek a Lead C# MVC Angular developer, for a MS Gold Partner that are already moving on to .net 5 and although were hit in lockdown 1.0 are now recording record months as they have reacted, working within sectors that have been positively affected by the pandemic.

A Microsoft gold partner with multiple development, test, dev-ops and mobile teams. They offer plenty of chances for upwards and sideways career progression.

If you are someone that loves tech and is dedicated to learning with a passion for delivering high standards, you will have the opportunity to work with one of the region’s largest and most reputable software houses, the opportunity allows for lots of cross learning amongst some of the most talented people in the region in a CI/CD environment with an automatic dev-ops pipeline, where they strive for constant improvement.

Their team work is second to none and everyone supports each other.

On a technical level you will be able demonstrate experience in .Net Core / MVC. Your work will be 50% front end and 50% backend. All JavaScript front end work is completed with Angular. 80% of your time will be technical hands on whilst the rest of the 20% will be mentoring team members, being part of the architectural landscaping.

Salary to £60,000 plus benefits - plus 3 days working from home per week

Required skills

  • C#
  • MVC
  • Sql Server
  • Windows Azure
  • angular

Reference: 42489522

Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.

Report this job