Essential Technical Skills
- Strong C# mobile app development using Xamarin
- Source control experience
Key Technical Skills
- User interface implementation experience, using XAML
- Cross-platform development
- Database experience and at least good SQL
- Ability to quickly pick up and use our ever-growing library of custom controls and helper classes
- Over 5 years’ experience working in a development team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to self-start and see tasks through to completion
- Good problem-solving skills
This is a remote role with monthly visits to the office which are fully expensed.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'