C# Integration Developer required with sound skills in C# and .NET Development, strong communication skills combined with skills in integration / web services / API Integration such as (JSON, RESTful, SOAP) to play a customer facing integration development role for leading software company proving complex web / mobile software ecommerce systems based near High Wycombe. Bucks and close to the M40.
Skills required as a C# Integration Developer / Consultant
- C# and .NET
- .Net web services / API's such as (SOAP / Rest / JSON)
- MS SQL
- Excellent communications skills, comfortable dealing with large and small customers both in person and on the phone
- Ability to translate both technical and non-technical requirements into an integration design
- Experience developing applications or integrations in a client / server environment using
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile software development lifecycles
- Self-motivated and able to manage and prioritise own workload
- Valid UK Driving Licence
Key elements of the role would include
- Become a subject matter expert in the companies technology solutions.
- Hold workshops to understand customer integration requirements.
- Work with our Product Owners, define user stories for new integrations.
- Develop integrations using MS-SQL, C# and other appropriate technologies.
- Create technical documentation.
- Support customers through User Acceptance Testing prior to go-live
- The role will involve travel to customer sites within the South East and Midlands
This role will ideal for a Developer who wants a varied role which will enable them to flex their client facing / consulting skills combined with leverage their C#, .NET Development skills working companies new flagship product based on cutting edge technologies including C#, .NET, Micro Services and MS Azure. The role will offer excellent chance to further your career within a fast growing company.
The role is commutable by Car as its close to the M40 from places such as High Wycombe, Beaconsfield, Marlow, Maidenhead, Gerrards Cross, Slough, Uxbridge, The Chilterns, Chesham, Chalfont St Giles, Henley on Thames, Amersham and parking is provided etc
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of Permanent positions.