H9 Technical are currently recruiting for a multi-national business, who are looking to recruit an C&I Engineer to join the maintenance team on a state-of-the-art Power Plant near Kent.
This is a permanent position, with a highly competitive salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate, as well as the opportunity to gain experience in a developing industry .
Some core duties include:
- Attending to plant breakdowns, fault-finding, & rectifying plant faults
- Maintaining/updating/filing work orders & calibration records
- Reviewing Risk Assessments/Method Statements
- Attending to scheduled maintenance work & routine calibrations of temperature loops, pressure, flow, pH, Turbidity, & Flue gas analysis instruments
- Outage associated electrical/instrumentation work
- Relevant technical qualification minHND/HNC (Electrical, Controls, Instrumentation)
- Suitable safety passports and qualifications
- Experience working with Yokogawa Controls system would be advantageous
- Knowledge of PLC/DCS/ Instrumentation / control systems
- Experience in the Power, Energy or Process sectors preferred
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'