C & I Engineer? - become a Commissioning engineer in high speed machinery!
With a worldwide presence they are an excellent employer and offer extensive opportunities to the successful candidate.
The company is seeking a COMMISSIONING ENGINEER with experience in the installation and commissioning of high speed / high value machinery to be used in the FMCG industry, to supervise the installation and to complete the commissioning of new equipment on a national and international basis.
This is a key role in the organisation where you will take the lead with on-site activities being the key member of staff for this part of the company. This will involve ensuring a high degree of coordination is maintained with the client, supervision contractors or client engineers for the installation phase, programming and debugging PLC controls for the installation and completing the handover and FAT phases to the clients satisfaction.
The role means extensive national and international travel and the possibility of being away from home for up to 6 weeks at any one time.
In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate:
• A qualification in electrical / electronic engineering to HNC or ideally to degree level
• A background in the installation and commissioning of equipment for the FMCG / food sector or possibly extrusion industry
• Extensive knowledge of PLC programming and HMI systems for one or more of the following:
• Rockwell Logix / Rockwell RS
• Siemens S7 (300 / 500)
• Rockwell Logix
• Prepared to travel both nationally and internationally as required
• Professionally presented and good customer facing skills, with a creative mind.
• Drivers licence with no more than three penalty points
In return the company offers:
• Competitive basic salary,
• Company car allowance,
• Overseas working allowance (x1.5 UK salary when abroad) & additional holiday allowance (when working abroad - hence OTE of £50,000)
• Life assurance (3x annual salary)
• Holiday eq - 25 days + additional 3 days Christmas
• Matched pensions and other benefits associated with a company of its size.
The client will also consider a relocation allowance, subject to qualifying conditions.
Please contact me at email@example.com with a CV and a cover letter which hi-lights your abilities and gives an indication of your salary expectations. I look forward to hearing from you.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job