C++ GUI Software Developer
Salary range £34,000 - £47,000
Based in Chessington
Writing code, using modern development tools, working collaboratively with a team of embedded software engineer and application software developers, designing products used in the pro audio arena.
We need people who keen to work on embedded systems, we aren't developing PC based desktop applications, we developer software that works in real time sitting on top of custom processors for a defined purpose within our products.
We need experience developing cross-platform on OS like embedded Linux. Your work here will involve working at GUI level, and just below the GUI (essentially the middleware), and also dealing limitations present in an embedded system such as memory, latency and processing power.
Must have experience & skills…
- Strong understand of C++, ideally using Frameworks like Qt (or similar)
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience in a cross platform GUI apps development environment
Key technologies involved…
- We use Github, Sharepoint to share data, Jira for error management, typically the industry standard tools .
- The electronics we use include iMX6 processors, ARM based processing (which is what the Qt will be developed on), and we have x86 embedded windows on our bigger systems.
- Sometimes we will need to emulate hardware in software so we can develop before we've got the hardware, so experience in emulation is a massive plus
If you're after more information about the position of C++ GUI Software Developer based in Chessington, please either hit apply, or contact Charlotte Lockett at Proactive via or call me at our Milton Keynes office .
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job