C&F Social Worker - Assessment Team
The client has secured the position for 3 months initially and could be extended after that if funding and workload are confirmed.
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years’ experience of working in a CIN team preferably. Candidates who have worked in other Children teams still should apply.
Job Duties include:
• Managing a caseload of complex cases
• Working with Complex families
• Multi- agency working
• Working and reporting in a court environment
• Writing reports in a clear and concise manner
• Analysing of evidence
• Ability to work collaboratively with key partners in Safeguarding
Do you feel this exciting role would be perfect for you? Do you have the right skills and experience for this team? If so apply below asap.
• This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full HCPC/CCW registration which you will have to provide prior to interview for the role.
Why Reed and what can we offer?
•Dedicated expert consultant
•Online timesheets & pay management
•Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
•Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
•Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
•Recommend-a-Friend bonus for referrals
•Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
•Reed Rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service
If this sounds like the new job for you, please contact Leanne Frances ASAP on 0151 242 6428 email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job