C# / Excel VBA / SQL / AWS Developer - Contract -
You will work alongside the Actuarial team to develop and enhance the existing Excel/VBA toolset to increase functionality and improve resiliency.
- Upgrade existing reserving toolset to improve performance and improve usability / maintainability.
- Migrate Excel VBA tools onto Amazon Web Services / C# / SQL Environment
- Amend tooling in line with statutory / regulatory / Compliance / SOX requirements
- Training of actuarial team in maintenance of tools
- C# and Excel VBA development skills
- Strong SQL skills and exposure to large datasets in one or more of Oracle, SQL Server or Sybase. Experience of Amazon RDS is preferable.
- Experience of working with AWS cloud services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills & ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Efficient and diligent with a strong attention to detail
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum 2.1 grade or equivalent.
- Experience of data and tool development acquired within an insurance environment
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFE experience)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job