You will build and enhance the trading platforms through the full SDLC - requirement gathering, building, testing, and deployment. This is a small, 10-person desk looking for a strong and effective communicator to work directly with the traders and researchers. Work spans from building low-latency/high throughput back-end systems, to time-saving tools and apps. The team also leverage cutting-edge data analysis / machine learning techniques to find patterns and anomalies which will give you exposure to the strategy development side.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ years' experience in C++ development, especially C++ 11/14 onwards
- Python (for tool/frameworks)
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Experience in multithreaded, low-latency software
- Solid data structures / algorithms
- Understanding of what goes on inside a computer / experience with CPU
Benefits and Incentives:
- Visa sponsorship and relocation package to London provided (if required)
- Start-up feel / collaborative environment
- Free gym membership / meals
Up to £150k base salary + bonus
If you'd like to find out more, please get in touch:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'