- Design and development of PC based, ‘connected’ applications
- Provide legacy support for existing applications
- Project planning and status reporting
- Design documentation
- Test and validation activities
- Providing technical helpline support to our customers
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
Background in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Experiences & Skills
- Programming experience in Microsoft .Net framework and C#
- Experience with server and client side web application design, development and deployment using ASP.NET MVC and Microsoft Azure
- Windows desktop applications using WinForms and WPF
- Familiar with OOP, UML, Design Patterns, Agile and SOLID principles
- Unit test and TDD experience
- Knowledge of SQL and LINQ
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or relegion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'