E-gaming platforms are renowned for being robust systems, the C++ developer I need will need to be an expert level coder, who is confident in deliver new features onto an already established betting platform.
Whilst in the current climate, the client is very happy for you to work remote form home. Whilst they have a very strong 'team' culture, they would hope that once the government allows that they can move to more of a hybrid-based position.
What is expected of the C++ Developer?
- Designing and Implementing solutions
- Integrating new hardware into the betting terminal software
- Implementation of server side and client-side products
- Ensuring backwards compatibility with extended testing
- Supporting other team members and taking lead on projects
What the C++ Developer will need
- C++ - Expert level (Windows & Linux platforms)
- Very Confident in SQL
- Experience with Qt framework, QML & .Net frameworks
- Ability with XML messaging systems
- Desirable C#, Node, Angular, PHP
What the C++ Will get
- Salary up to £45,000
- Annual bonus*
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Car benefit
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, then please get in touch today!
Call: / Email:
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'