Peterborough (remote working)
To £35K plus excellent benefits
Our client is looking for a junior to mid-level developer to join the technical team. The successful candidate will have 3+ years' experience of honing their C++ skills and be ready to take their career to the next level.
The company believe in using contemporary tools and technologies to deliver class-leading software. They are a very collaborative team and strive to learn and work together to improve personally and as a team.
The successful candidate will be a team player who is technically proficient and responsible for high quality work, with good time management, problem-solving skills and used to meeting deadlines.
The role is remote based, with occasional visits to the Head Office, north of Peterborough.
- Ability to produce tight, lean code that is easy to maintain
- Ability to balance quality against tight release schedules
- Team player but also able to work alone without supervision
- Ability to maintain a good close relationship not only with immediate colleagues but also QA and Technical Support teams
- Willing to put in extra time and work when required
- Ability to think outside the box when it comes to new features and how they are implemented
Candidates who can demonstrate any of the following skills would be highly considered for the role
- Network Protocols - TCP, UDP etc.
- Microsoft Azure
- Software Development
- Code Design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'