An exciting job opportunity for a C# Developer with ASP.NET experience
Your new role
My client is looking for a C# Developer. The successful candidate will be a technical-minded individual with the desire to expand their current knowledge and experience. The successful candidate should have a good understanding of web technologies and ideally some experience within AI and/or machine learning. The successful candidate will also have experience with ASP.NET.
Your main duties will include researching, developing and improving cognitive capabilities and AI solutions within a commercial environment, and finding new ideas and technologies (R&D) to help the business exceed client expectations. To do this, you will work closely with colleagues based in other offices. If you believe in new solutions to old problems and have the drive to make them happen, my client would be interested in speaking with you.
- Designing, developing and implementing quality web, mobile, AI applications using Microsoft .Net, Python and Android technologies - alongside maintaining live projects
- Producing bug-free code
- Liaising with the Product Owner team to ensure you are delivering customised software aligned to client specifications
- Providing assistance in integrating software applications
- Deploying, maintaining and supporting application hosted on cloud
- Being analytical with project requirements, ensuring that your input to projects is practical, relevant and aligned to the client's specification
- Assure system security and implement best practices and software security guidelines
- Assisting in research and development to discover new ideas
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 2 years' commercial experience with C# / ASP.NET
- University degree, diploma, certificate or equivalent
- Solid understanding and knowledge of web software development practices
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Understanding and experience in using cloud technologies and cloud infrastructures
- Experience with Unit Test and Automated Test
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Innovative thinking
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to work with teams that have different technology-awareness levels
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'