WPM specialises in application development for a number of Market leading e-solutions. The driving force behind our products and systems is to build market-leading, efficient, resilient, secure and scalable software which can be used by millions of people every year.
We require a highly self-motivated Software Developer / Software Engineer who can demonstrate strong C++ skills. An ideal candidate will thrive in an environment with minimal management supervision, whilst working closely with other members of the team and in return you will have the opportunity to create high quality, reliable and tested products throughout the project lifecycle.
Within your career with us, you will be creating robust, efficient and scalable applications which make a big, positive, impact on their end users.
Alongside this, you will have a love for new technologies, a need to constantly challenge yourself, to find ways of improving systems and process, as well as a natural intuition for elegantly solving complex technical problems is essential.
The core tasks will be designing, developing, documenting and maintaining our own in-house Windows/Web/Embedded based systems.
This exciting, varied opportunity will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work in core competencies of C# ASP. NET/MVCwith C++ and will have responsibilities for a range of web technologies, but be prepared to 'go deep' and develop in C++ when required.
The candidates which will most appeal to us will have a good variety of skills and these will include:-
- Proven programming experience using object oriented technologies.
- Experience or exposure to C, C++, Java or C#.
- Proficient skills using SQL-based databases (ideally MS SQL).
- Experience with high-traffic systems where efficiency, communication and scalability is important.
- Experience of all stages of the software development life-cycle, covering investigation, requirements capture, analysis and design (including documentation), construction, implementation, test and maintenance.
- Experience of developing with agile processes.
- Good understanding of application security and experience of eliminating the potential of exploits.
- Experience of working on your own initiative, designing and programming complete solutions.
Typical duties will include coding to produce, maintain and support software solutions, writing both embedded and Windows-based applications utilising a range of technologies.
We offer a great place to work; inspiring our people to be the best they can be. We want our people to enjoy the variety in their work and to feel challenged and driven to improve, whilst also understanding and thriving in a strong team culture.
- A genuine work life balance
- A staff happiness score of 9/10
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Private medical insurance (family included)
- Ride to work scheme
- Fantastic social events!
- Complimentary food and drink
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'