Landmark Information Group is a portfolio of leading property-related data and technology businesses at the forefront of innovation and thought leadership. It delivers award-winning solutions to estate agency, conveyancing, surveying, lender valuations, environmental consultancy, and Governments. Capabilities range from property search provision, expert opinion and interpretation to conveyancing case-management, floor-planning software, valuation modelling and a property listings portal. Clients are served through market leading applications and services that connect businesses, government departments and consumers together - reducing risk, creating transparency and saving both time and money for all parties.
As the UK’s largest custodian of land, property and environmental data in the UK, using a combination of AI, machine learning and domain experts to provide marketing leading and trusted interpretation. Our data, backed by technology innovation and entrepreneurialism, make Landmark uniquely placed to lead the next wave of digital transformation in the markets we are passionate about.
Our Developers have an important voice in how our products are constructed, so our teams consist of talented, collaborative, driven individuals. We work in an open environment that treats people in a first-class manner and provides them with ownership, responsibility, and autonomy. Our teams have great opportunities for personal development and therefore the role would benefit a self-motivated learner.
- .NET / .NET Core
- Cloud-based development (Azure)
- Experience developing and integrating a range of web services
- Azure utilities such as the Azure CLI/Remote Manager/Templating
- Understanding of JSON, XML, Schema Documents
- Service level unit and integration testing
- Comfortable working with DBaaS products with SQL or NoSQL experience
The right candidate will have the following key skills/experience
- Has a deep understanding of C# and the .NET framework
- Has experience of .NET Core (advantageous)
- Has extensive experience of Azure products and services
- Experience working with modern identity management/security protocols
- Experience working with consumer-facing ecommerce solutions and payment systems
- Works to support automated unit-testing and test driven approaches
- Writes clean, reusable, well-tested code
- Is comfortable working with Test Driven and Behavioural Driven development practices
- Has previous experience working in high automation environments, following continuous integration and deployment practices
- Is at ease working in a cross-functional agile team, alongside other engineers, product owners, designers, and testers
- Has meticulous attention to detail, is accurate and thorough; delivering high quality output to tight deadlines
- Has experience working with Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jira and other Atlassian products
We hire ambitious and passionate talent into our business and are proud of the steps we take to maximise potential in our employees, nurturing and supporting their professional and personal development. We all know money makes the world go round, but at Landmark we understand that financial rewards also mean more than cash. We believe that in order for our employees to flourish, it’s important to strike a healthy work/life balance. We provide modern, open-plan, light working environments, flexible working hours, 25 days holiday with the opportunity to purchase up to 5 days additional leave, enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption leave, £300 Lifestyle Allowance and free beverages, fresh fruit and biscuits.
- Windows Azure
- Agile Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'