Here at reed.co.uk we're currently looking for a talented Developer with a real passion for new technologies to work in our Search service teams. You'll help us produce market-leading search services to help match jobseekers to their dream jobs. Working alongside our Data science team you’ll use some of the latest tech available like Elasticsearch, AWS, ASP.Net Core, C# 6 and SQL Server. As we increasingly move towards containers and microservices, you’ll also have the opportunity to work with Docker and python
reed.co.uk is one of the UK's largest online career sites, helping both businesses and jobseekers connect and find the perfect match. So, join us on our mission to help the world Love Mondays.
- Loves trying and working with new technology
- Shows a desire to learn and self-improve
- Enjoys problem solving
- Has excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Has an Agile approach to software delivery
- Enjoys working as part of a successful team
We'd love to hear from you if you love working with...
- C#, ASP.NET, IoCs, MVC 5.1, Web Api 2, SOLID principles
- T-SQL, dapper
- Unit Testing
What you’ll do
- Be involved in the full development lifecycle from inception through to implementation
- Develop scalable, clean, enterprise systems in C# .NET using SOLID principles
- Improve and maintain our codebase
- Work alongside our data science, architect and product teams
What you’ll get
- Fantastic development opportunities with a structured career path and tailored talent plans
- Flexible working
- 25 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Hack Days and Personal Development Time
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
The role is right if you want to work hard and develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment. You’ll probably not enjoy it here if you don’t want to move your career forward or are more of a Sunday person.
So if you want to work for the UK’s biggest recruitment brand and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job