C# Developer | Leeds | £45,000
Your new company
You'll be joining a global leader and pioneer of real time content aware analysis, protecting a worldwide user base in the millions of children and vulnerable people from malware, spam and explicit content.
Your new role
Working in the Leeds tech hub, you'll be surrounded by passionate, innovate and supportive team players.
Smoothwall's products interface with a huge range of systems, applications and databases, providing opportunities to provide an expert focus on your chosen area, or acquire professional experience across an extensive range of technologies.
You shall primarily be responsible for:
- Development of new software features
- Performing investigation, isolation and resolution of issues found in test or on released products
- Developing functional and non-functional features including tests and documentation
- Analysing, assessing and reviewing the quality of code, unit tests and documentation as part of peer-reviews
- Actively embracing Agile mentality and processes
What you'll need to succeed
Applications with a combination of any of the below shall be considered:
- Understanding of Cloud-based services such as Azure, Google and AWS
- Understanding of Open Source, Linux and networking technologies & standards (e.g. proxies and firewalls)
- Writing UI/UX software in NodeJS / Angular
- Experience of kernel mode programming / device drivers on Mac/Linux/Windows
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and benefits, private healthcare, flexible working, free fruit and workplace massages.
You'll also get the chance to genuinely shape and influence a brand new team of high performing developers, supported by experienced colleagues, and organisationally, with both in-house training and professional industry qualifications.
The staff at Smoothwall take pride in having an inclusive and friendly team atmosphere, where everyone feels empowered to drive change and grow their career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or give us a call.
For further information please visit our dedicated recruitment microsite jobs/smoothwall
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job