Locations available : Milton Keynes, Leicester, Liverpool , Sheffield, Bradford, Leeds, Teesside & Newcastle
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and talented Developer to join a well established and popular Robotic Process Automation team working for our multinational financial Services client.
The role holder will be responsible for developing and supporting bespoke robots which will be used to streamline manual business processes.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Develop new robots and identify the best method / language / application to use to implement a robot fit for purpose.
• Implement robust controls and outputs to enable the business area to manage the process effectively.
• Make enhancements to existing robots and implement fixes where required to ensure system downtime is kept to a minimum.
• Create strong working relationships with the wider business areas to look at identifying opportunities to improvement efficiencies via automation / implementing changes.
• Prioritise workloads and manage time effectively in order to meet deadlines.
• Ability to articulate technical detail to stakeholders and senior management.
• Manage the development and testing cycle of projects, ensuring stakeholders are fully aware of any potential delays, issues or risks that could affect implementation.
• Ability to think creatively when developing new robot whilst keeping in mind the needs of the business.
We are looking for candidates with a passion for IT development , wanting to enhance their skills in the exiting Robotic space.
Skills and experience required:
• Excellent C# programming skills.
• Good knowledge of relational databases ( SQL )
• Good communication/influencing skills – ability to work across functions and organisational boundaries
• Strong organisational & planning skills.
• Good verbal and written presentation skills
• PC literacy essential (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
• Team player
• Good attention to detail
For immediate consideration, please apply online.
For further information in total confidence, please contact me on 0161 830 1680.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job