A C# Developer is required to work on different projects and technologies.
Key role and responsibilities for this role:
* Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
* Participate in team meetings and discussions
* Maintain accurate documentation
* Reviewing old applications and defining functionality to facilitate rewriting
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Experience designing and building C# ASP.NET MVC applications
* Excellent knowledge and experience in object-orientated design and development
* Knowledge of relational database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server and related .NET technologies
* Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
* Strong communication and team working skills
* Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
* Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
* Familiarity with continuous integration
Desirable Skills and Experience:
* Knowledge and experience of retail (convenience & forecourt) and EPOS would be an
* Experience building WinForms and WPF applications (including MVVM)
* Experience of working with service orientation and related technologies (SOAP, WCF, REST,
* Experience with the ASP.NET framework and Web API infrastructure
* Experience working in an agile development environment
Salary - up to £45,000 (depending on experience)
The role is a full-time, 37.5 hours per week position.
Applicants must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for the role.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job