C# Developer, Cheshunt, £30,000 - £40,000
Our client is a leading provider of goods in the FMCG field and are seeking a C# Developer. This role will involve new and on-going developments of a range of websites and backend systems, along with desktop applications.
The successful C# Developer will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design and development of the systems
- Development and design of the Database and all the tables and stored procedures
- Liaising with the internal users and Business Analysts to define the business requirements
- Test the application and ensuring the applications are robust and reliable
- Publishing and installing the applications
- Responsible for the maintenance, stability and integrity and correctness of the data in the system
- Provide day to day support of the applications
The ideal C# will ideally possess the following skills/experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional qualification preferred
- Good C# development skills
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience working in a .Net Environment
- Experience with Database Querying (preferably T-SQL)
- Experience working in Visual Studio
- Experience in Web Development
- Experience in any Front-end technologies would be advantageous
- Experience in Win Forms, Ajax, VB.Net and web services would be an advantage
- Experience in WPF and/or WCF.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).
- C# Developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job