Rate: Up to £550
Duration: 6 Months
My Belfast based Financial Services client requires multiple C# and C++ developers to join their Products Pricing team working on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will be tasked with delivering a real time pricing solution, making use of live market data.
The nature of the work involves interaction with various technology groups. Furthermore, the business coverage is global so co-ordination with other regions is required.
Technology Skills required:
* Visual Studio
* Performance Improvement Skills
* Test Driven Development
* Software Design and Architecture Patterns
* Version Control Software
* Serialization and Network Communication
* Asynchronous Programming
Additional Skills required:
* Proven ability to develop and maintain complex, mission critical, applications.
* Understand business models and data structures across technology systems.
* Interpret requirements and adapt systems to support products.
* Use technical skills to implement functionality.
* Experience of automated testing, and continuous integration in C#/C++.
* Experience of working in Real Time Low Latency Systems.
* Experience of working in highly multi-threaded deadlock-prone systems.
* Experience of refactoring, testing and performance improving of legacy code.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job