Role - C# Developer
Location - Wallingford, Oxfordshire
Salary - £35 - 40,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Benefits - Free Parking, Pension, Health Care, 25 Days leave
Atlas Employment are seeking an energetic Developer to take on an exciting role within our client’s busy team. Reporting to the General Manager, this role would be very hands on as the stand-alone Developer in the company. They expect our developers to bounce ideas off other team members and produce exceptional code. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to be on board from the outset to shape and nurture a new product. You will have the opportunity to work self-sufficiently and will thrive in a fast-paced environment, solving complex problems.
You will need at least 5 years’ experience in software application development, but talent wins over experience. If you can demonstrate an ability to produce high quality code, that’s what counts.
- Hands-on development with a variety of technologies
- Analyse user stories proposed by our team, suggesting and identifying the impact of possible implementation options
- Estimate work to allow the business to make informed decisions
- Write unit tests to ensure our output is of the highest quality
- Maintain the standard of our codebase by carrying out performance improvements and refactoring code to snuff out technical debt
- Contribute to frequent reviews of our standards and practices
- Work within deadlines in relation to product release timelines, and consistently complete assigned development tasks in required timeframes
- Become a subject matter expert
- Introduce a version control system
- Good knowledge of OO principles: DRY, SOLID and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of RESTful web services
- .NET MVC / WebApi
- Unit test frameworks
- SQL Server and strong data modelling abilities, understanding of normal forms
- Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Excellent knowledge of version control software, such as Git or SVN
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Alex Walton at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Software Development
- Control Software
- Self Management
- Coding Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job