Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum.
A large financial company based in Nottingham are seeking a C# Developer to join their expanding business. As a C# Developer within the business you will work as part of a team of developers responsible for the development and ongoing maintenance of the clients extremely busy websites. The business places a huge emphasis on the online systems and the suitable candidate will play a significant part in this strategy.
C# Developer Accountabilities:
- Advance levels of C# and client-side technologies.
- Working alongside the business, analyse user requirements and produce technical solutions to fulfil these requirements.
- Support the business through technological innovation and automation of processes enabling the business to grow.
- Ensure that technical knowledge is kept up to date, as well as non-technical skills and self-awareness.
C# Developer Skills and Experience:
- 2 years' experience with C# commercially.
- Commercial experience with client-side frameworks (Angular or React)
- HTML, CSS.
- Excellent knowledge of full application life cycle.
- SQL Server.
- Visual Studio.
If you believe you have the skills required to become a C# Developer in a rapidly growing organisation then contact me on or email me on
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job