Yes! We are now recruiting the best C# Developers for the best, most exciting and rewarding C# jobs available anywhere! Details as follows. Interested? Apply now. Don't miss out!
Work with project managers, technical leads and clients globally through the whole SDLC, understanding systems requirements, designing and writing code, testing and QA, and clearly documenting the development process.
- Analyse and re-engineer complex C# financial and risk models, previously built by business users and clients, to achieve efficiencies and eliminate risk.
- Extensive hands-on C# development experience
- Must be able to adhere to strict coding standards
- Must be able to interpret & remediate C# items previously developed by business users and clients to reduce risk, improve automation and add efficiency
- Knowledge of financial and risk modelling very useful
- Interest in the Financial Industry, experience in Financial / Investment / Asset Management preferred
- Requires excellent communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills and the ability to think on your feet
- Time management and the ability to work to tight deadlines essential
- Must be prepared to travel now and again in the role and hold a valid passport, enabling travel within the EU and (potentially) Singapore
Interested? Apply now. Don't miss out!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job