C++ Developer - London - £60,000 - £70,000
My client is seeking C++ Developer to work within a brand new development team that is building out a platform that interacts with mobile devices and beacons to provide proximity marketing for customers.
The applicant will need to be bright, imaginative, and capable technologist specifically seeking an environment where their potential will be maximized through the challenging projects that the company requires to be developed.
C++ Developer - To design and write high quality software to specification, on-time and on-budget. The Senior Software Engineer will be involved in all development lifecycle stages and support our external customers when necessary.
Skills Essential: C++ Developer
- Track record in software product development, in a fast moving IT environment.
- Experience in developing software using C for Windows and other platform
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject (IT, Mathematics, Engineering) or equivalent substantial practical experience
- Experience in developing software using C++ for Windows and other platform
- Database understanding and development experience with SQL
- Unit testing, continuous integration and associated technologies
- Web Services
- TCP/IP Networking
- Windows Architecture
- Network Security
- Win32 / COM
- Project/Code management software, e.g. TFS, SVN, Git
Key words - C++, Developer, Windows
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that is pivotal to the successful delivery of the software solutions. To be considered for this unique opportunity, you will have a strong background in software development and considerable experience in the software development life cycle.
My client is looking for someone who has a strong maths background as well as the below skills.
This is a perm role based in London. Please contact for more info
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job