** Award Winning - Leading Multichannel Retail Business **
Our client is a fast-paced retail and online organisation that continues to grow. Due to that demand, they now require passionate Developers (at all levels) to join their team.
They are a strictly agile team with daily stand ups , TDD, sharing practices and work very collaboratively.
They are looking for people who champion best engineering practices, have a growth mindset and love learning new skills.
- Work and champion agile best practices
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent culture where your talent is valued
- Work on a large brand public facing website
- Hands-on development and delivery experience with a broad mix of languages and technologies
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Continuous Integration, TDD, etc.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of software best practices
This is a team and environment that will give you a lot of autonomy where your VOICE IS HEARD!!!
Good basic + benefits plus an environment that actively pushes and promotes constant learning / personal developer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job