C# Developer - ASP.NET MVC
Sutton Coldfield - commutable form Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Redditch
C# Developer with experience of ASP.NET MVC application development, RESTful APIs, SOLID Design principles and Git is sought by a leading business providing software solutions to the public sector, seeking to reduce costs and drive efficiency's for customers.
The successful C# Developer will be part of the team responsible for developing a cloud hosted application and should have a real desire to develop quality products.
- Proven C#.NET experience (minimum .NET 4.6)
- Familiarity with MVC Framework
- Experience writing RESTful APIs (using ASP.NET)
- Knowledge of code versioning (e.g. Git)
- Understanding of SOLID Design Principles
- Experience of .NET Core
- Understanding of NoSQL database (e.g. MongoDB)
- Understanding of Angular
- Have previously worked on cloud hosted application
If you would like to apply for this C# Developer role, please click "APPLY NOW" or send your CV directly to george[at]applauseit[dot]co[dot]uk
C# Developer - ASP.NET MVC - Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
- C# Developer
- RESTful APIs
- .NET Core
- SOLID Design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'