C/C++ Software Developer - Fully Remote
Come be a part of an award-winning British software company that are making waves within their sector developing highly advanced and innovative solutions for their client’s across the World.
As part of their continued growth they are looking to hire an experienced C/C++ Software Developer to help develop and maintain new and existing products. You will be responsible for the hands-on creation of new applications and the enhancement of existing applications to support the growth of the clients products.
- Perform a broad range of varied work activities in a wide variety of contexts across the entire project lifecycle
- Design moderately complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools
- Create and amend programs in accordance with designs
- Plan, design and conduct tests of programs; correct errors and re-test to achieve an error-free result
- Document all work per agreed standards
- Conduct reviews of supplied specifications with others as appropriate
- Follow defined guidelines and best coding practices
Your experience will include:
- Experience with both Linux and Windows operating systems
- C and C++ programming experience
- Willingness to learn in-house and domain-specific programming languages
- Comfortable with low-level and middleware coding getting down to bit/byte ordering, bitwise operations
- Good analysis skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
C/C++, C#, Python 3, Qt Framework, .Net, Azure DevOps. Git. Docker. Kubernetes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'